Recruitment made easy
Our reach is extensive as simulation technologies and modelling tools cover Aerospace, Automotive, Business process, Clinical, Creative, Data Analytics, Digital Transformation, E-Discovery, Electrical, Energy, Engineering, Defence, Gaming, Information Technology (IT), Internet of Things (IoT), Mechanical, Rail, R&D, and Telecommunications.
Typical projects we recruit for include:
- Assembly and Maintenance Simulation
- Augmented Reality
- Computational fluid dynamics (CFD)/ Computer-aided engineering (CAE)/ Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
- Factory and Workplace Simulation
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Haptic Technology
- High-Performance Computing
- Image Processing Technology
- Immersive Technology
- Medical Simulation
- Modelling and Product Design
- PL/M programming language
- Procedural Simulation
- Structural Analysis
- Virtual Reality
- Workstation Technology
Call us on 0121 695 9999
Clients may want to:
- Recruit people in Data Analytics to retrieve or collect, filter, crunch, refine, pivot, present, action?
- Recruit people with skills and experience in MATLAB/Simulink and other simulating tools?
- Close the gap between the fundamental advances in algorithms and theoretical solutions with practical/provable implementations
- Develop your own simulation software?
- Do Predictive Modelling?
- Use mathematical Model for a system using mathematical concepts and language.
- Perform statistical modelling to embody a set of statistical assumptions concerning the generation of sample data.
- To focus on identifying the key business processes within a business and modelling and implementing Dimensional Modeling for Business Dimensional Lifecycle methodology projects.
- Parametric and Feature-Based Modelling to create parametric models in R & Python
- People that understand nonlinear behaviour of complex systems over time using stocks, flows, internal feedback loops, table functions and time delays.
- Recruit for web and mobile apps on the Internet of Things ecosystem
- Advanced Mechanical and Design skills
- Engineers for Meta Data Modelling for SQL Server-based data.
- People for planning, modelling and development of web-based solutions using the latest tech.
- Planning, modelling and development of multi-touch prototypes applied to the automation industry using WPF4 technology.
- Development process autonomous driving applications
- Drive automation and integration of Modeling and Simulation.
- Turn shoppers into spenders through Shopper Research, Analytical Modelling, Assortment & Space Optimisation and Consumer Panels.
- Participate in spacecraft training and simulation sessions.
- Design and analyse work for Aircraft Release Systems.
- Use both Analogue & Digital simulation candidates with experience of using SPICE and HiLo
Call us on 0121 695 9999
Other typical skills we recruit for include:
- computational simulations of rotating cylinders in 2D and 3D domains?
- 2D flow simulations carried out at different velocity ratios at various Reynolds numbers and you will be happy with Rice Technology Computer.
- Simulation and Control of General Atomics Altus UAV (NASA Research UAV) jobs and recruitment.
- Simulation of ICEM’s Data Link Layer to Beam Hopping Simulation of Global Xpress
- Data Processing, Modelling and Simulation, Pattern Recognition, Global Optimization
- Bi-Directional Long and Short-Term Memory Network for Event Relation Modelling Language Modelling
- Ab Initio Calculations and Modelling
- Kinetic modelling
- Vascular modelling and tissue analysis
- uMobile-VCE: Quality of Service and service brokering in virtual mobile operator environments
- Mobility modelling for socio-gravitational extensions on fundamental fluid mobility models
- Mathematical Modeling / Mathematical Modelling skills for analysing and predicting behaviour based on research, real-world data
- Monte Carlo Simulation skills.
- Link budget, receiver and fading simulations
- Modelling traffic forecasts and assessing different satellite and payload solutions
- Beam Hopping Simulations
- Verilog, SystemVerilog, and RTL simulation.
- Colour Modelling used for Optics – Modelling & Simulation of Multi-Primary overlays.
- PK/PD modeling (pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling) (alternatively abbreviated as PKPD or PK-PD modeling) to combine two classical pharmacologic disciplines of pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics.
- Mechanistic modelling for evaluation of key assets
- Proficiency in performing data analysis and interpretation with several pieces of software such as;
- Berkeley Madonna
- NONMEM stands for NONlinear Mixed-Effects Modeling.
- Plant simulation models
- Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation
Call us on 0121 695 9999
To build an iconic recruitment brand for technology pioneers and people.
To make available the in-demand skills that top companies need.
To improve the Work/Home Life balance of Candidates and Clients
The Pan industry expanse of Modelling and Simulation
How we do it
Real Intelligence, Creativity, and Excellence
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call a recruitment expert on 0121 695 9999
For your Engineer jobs, Analyst jobs, Consultant, jobs, Developer jobs, and R&D jobs
Give us a try