Do you have UI UX experience in enterprise, service-oriented architecture, single page web applications, web services, mocking and azure?
A world leading service provider to the gas, oil and renewable energy market with offices all over the globe has an immediate requirement for a UI UX Web Developer to be based at the UK head office in Oxford.
You will work in a small innovation team is part of a Geotechnical Surveys, Monitoring and forecasting service line and lead user experience UX and User interface design UI. Supporting both hardware and software innovation enabling quicker delivery and implementation within the business and also clients.
Roles and responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities associated with this position include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver robust, reliable test-driven software / systems against user stories in a timely manner. Work within Agile framework Deliver efficient and intuitive tools
- Lead user experience design
- Lead user interface design
- Consider extensibility and scalability in solutions
- Design and implement solutions against user stories through distillation into work tasks that deliver production quality code
- Problem solving technical and user problems
- Communication within local teams and with the wider company development network
- Higher-level education or relevant industry experience is essential.
- The successful candidate will have to be able to follow instructions/procedures, be a good team place, show initiative, be a methodical and logical thinking, have excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
- Experience in OOP concepts/patterns, agile development experience, version control (Git preferred), web design patterns and unit testing.
- A degree level education preferably in computer science or other computing related degree, is desirable.
- Unit testing framework (e.g. NUnit, MSTest, Jasmine, Sinon-chai etc.)
- SQL Server
- Net (MVC/Web API or ASP.Net Core)
As the world’s largest organisation in its sector the client offers you as a talented individual almost unlimited growth potential. You will work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to the company strategy. Additionally, you will receive on-going training and development that will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, on-going training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and enjoy a negotiable salary of around £55,000-£70,000 plus bonus, subsidised canteen, above average holiday entitlement and pension as well as flexible and home working.
Companies and opportunities like this do not come up often, which means you should apply today to find out more.11655