Salary£20,000 - £30,000
Calling a College leaver with a qualification in a technical subject!
Would you like a job that is a mix of technical and commercial duties?
Do you like getting out and about and meeting new people as well as solving technical challenges?
Would you lie training in both Field Service Engineering and Sales?
One of the UK’s leading companies in the Process & Environment segment has an immediate requirement for a Trainee Field Service & Sales Engineer to be based from either head office in Northampton or home if you live within a commutable distance to sell ambient air monitoring solutions for protecting the environment after learning how to fix, maintain, and service them.
The main purpose of the job is to increase revenue from existing accounts and help develop new business by a mixture of technical and sales related activities.
In this role you work alongside the Sales Manager and Engineering teams to cover UK & I.
Other duties include:
- Give technical presentations to existing and potential customers
- Installing and servicing equipment
- Provide accurate forecasts and ensure sales achieved meet agreed budgets
- Take ownership of the whole sales process from quotation to close
- Provide timely reports on sales visit and activity
Essential skills and experience required
- Educated to HND level in a technical discipline such as Environment Science, Chemistry or similar
- A good understanding of ambient air pollution requirements and emissions from Combustion
- A proven track record of success in a technical sales role
In return you can expect a basic salary will be £22,000- £28,000 plus bonus, car allowance, flexible working, pension, healthcare and a whole host of corporate benefits.
For more information and to apply please send your CV in the first instance.11694