Do you have sales experience in the semiconductor industry, which could include Solar PV, Fibre Optic or Vacuum Coating?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking company with cutting edge technologies and a great working culture?
If so, apply for the role of Semiconductor Sales Manager today.
Purpose of the Role
The key purpose of this role is to increase and maintain market share for a selected range product and will be expected to manage and grow company revenue across the advanced materials manufacturing markets including, semiconductor, nanomaterials, solar PV, Fibre Optic and Vacuum Coating utilising products from across the company portfolio.
Within the region, the objective will be to target OEM’s, system integrators, end-users, academic and research establishments using previous experience in consultative sales and key account management which will be supported by a team of product and industry specialists.
• Take ownership for managing and growing market share within the UK semiconductor
• Manufacturing and aligned markets including Solar PV, Fibre Optic and Vacuum Coating
• Identify/Develop/Lead/Co‐ordinate/Manage relationships with target customers and key accounts.
• Provide input to Marketing, Marcoms, Product Development and segment sales management related to activities to achieve and accelerate profitable market growth
• Build a credible and validated pipeline of new business opportunities aligned with core technologies
• Execute sales campaigns that align with strategic drivers and global initiatives.
• Lead a Key Account Management approach in relation to large strategic accounts
• Work collaboratively with colleagues as required across EMEA, Asia, and the US.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Technical product sales experience (min 10 years) with an awareness of all or some of the following:
• Semiconductor (or similar) manufacturing
• Optical Spectroscopy
• Scientific measurement and analytical instruments
• Process measurement and control Instrumentation
• Account & Key Account Management experience with a minimum of 5 years selling into High Technology markets such as Semiconductor, PV, Fibre Optic, Vacuum Coating, Nano Materials, etc…
• Pro‐active and proven Sales Manager who initiates action
• Used to developing and executing strategic and tactical sales growth plans
• Demonstrable experience of managing long sales cycle opportunities 12‐24months
• Experience of growing and effectively managing large high-value accounts
• Excellent presentation skills and experience of presenting in front of large senior-level audiences
Key reasons to apply
• A great company culture that values employees
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Best in the market technologies
• Light touch management
• Employment stability
• Financial security of company
• Basic salary of £50,000- £60,000
• Competitive car allowance of £6,600 PA
• Dynamic bonus scheme
• Private Health cover
• Corporate benefits package
• Good work/life balance
Find out more, send your CV online for a video call directly with the client.