A Project Manager with experience within the aerospace industry is required for a fast growing organisation within the industry based in Milton Keynes.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the successful execution and delivery of multiple projects assigned to them. Projects range in size from fast paced Research projects to larger Development and System Integration projects. Success in this role will be measured against an agreed set of Metrics including aspects such as On Time Delivery, Budget Control, Revenue targets and customer satisfaction leading to repeat orders.
The role will support bids and proposal activities through the management of the process to ensure on time submission of quality proposals are achieved. The Project Manager will also provide Project Management input in support of the technical write up for bids and proposals. A requirement to support other business functions with process initiatives and continuous improvement projects will be required.
- Accountable for the delivery of assigned Projects, both internally funded and customer funded.
- Responsibility for supply chain activities on assigned projects, including delivery, relationship management, supplier PoC and negotiations.
- Bids and proposals management, including budget management, resource planning, process management bid writing and bid delivery
- Customer point of contact for assigned projects. Supporting the functional leads to introduce new process, tools and Standard
- Operating Procedures (SOPs). This will include the introduction and management of
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Metrics on projects.
- Function and team leadership, mentoring and Programme Management training of project leads across the business.
- Resource management, including planning, resource allocation and resource conflict management.
- Project planning including scheduling for all projects.
- Risk Management for assigned projects.
- Budget management for assigned projects.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- To actively participate in company Management Scheme.
- To undertake such other duties and responsibilities as may be reasonably required within the grade and level of the post.
- You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your evolving role within the company and the overall business objectives of the company.
The basic is between £45,000-£54,000 plus bonus, benefits, and flexible working.
Apply today online.11801