Do you have a formal continuous improvement qualification such as lean six sigma black belt etc?
Do you have some experience of SAP?
A global manufacturer of high technological equipment has a requirement for a Process / Continuous Improvement Lead to be based in the Northampton office on a fixed term of 12 months.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To support continuous improvement to business processes.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· To lead and successfully deliver internal continuous improvement activities.
· To work with external consultant(s), internal Business Improvement Champions (green belts) and other colleagues to identify and implement process improvement opportunities and share knowledge and best practice.
· To investigate and map existing business processes and identify improvement opportunities.
· To prepare training material and provide training to help establish a team of yellow belts and implement new processes.
· To help identify opportunities to optimise the structure of the organisation.
· To ensure new processes are adhered to, and to obtain feedback on their effectiveness (including design of KPIs).
· To provide regular updates on progress to the senior management team.
· To support updates to SOPs and work instructions.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and extensive practical experience of the application of lean six sigma continuous improvement techniques at green belt level
- Good awareness of BS EN 13053 and quality management system standards (ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 etc.)
- Process FMEA
- Problem solving methodology, root cause analysis (5Ys, 8D, Ishikawa etc.)
- Communicating with and coaching senior and middle level managers
- Tools and techniques to create a positive environment and overcome resistance to change
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
You will enjoy a good basic salary on corporate benefits, and flexible working.
Apply today for more information.11713