Do you have knowledge and experience of Particle Characterisation techniques?
Do you also have experience in sales and marketing activities?
If you can honestly say yes to both questions, please read on and apply for the role of Product Manager with a leading OEM in the business of scientific instruments.
Purpose of the role
In this is a home‐ or office‐based role covering UK and Ireland. You will support the sales and market development teams with in‐depth technical knowledge on products, competitors, applications and markets for particle characterisation product portfolio.
You will develop and lead product‐focused marketing campaigns, working closely with sales
managers to ensure effective execution of the campaigns to drive new sales into targeted markets.
- Provide technical support on particle characterisation products to the sales team for customer visits, discussions, quotations and tender responses.
- Work closely with the Applications Scientists to support customer demonstrations, and direct lab measurements required for proof materials, competitive arguments and lock‐out specifications.
- Develop sales tools, proof materials, arguments, and competitive product analysis for the particle characterisation products.
- Develop counter arguments to particle characterisation competitor’s sales arguments and marketing material and become an expert with respect to the competition.
- Ensure that teams have appropriate particle characterisation product information, technical specifications and resources, proof material and customer/market/product direction to sell products effectively within the UK market.
- To develop, enhance and document particle characterisation product and positioning strategy
- Develop and drive market‐led product‐focused marketing campaigns for the particle characterisation portfolio that aligns with strategic drivers and global megatrends.
- Collaborate closely with market development and sales managers in the execution of marketing and sales campaigns in target markets and applications.
- Provide effective communication from the external market to the particle characterisation
- Centres of Excellence with regard to market requirements and the development of specifications. Develop this through proactive engagement with stakeholders ‐ visits, customer seminars, attendance at exhibitions and shows etc.
- Provide effective communication to the sales and marketing teams to ensure product releases and updates are effective and timely.
- Promote potential improvements to established designs, identifying feature enhancement and positioning opportunities which can be communicated back to the business
- Manage the existing and future particle characterisation product portfolio within the UK, through close collaboration with the global Product Management teams.
- Support the wider global Product Management organisation with UK‐related voice of
- customer, requirements and feedback relating to particle characterisation products, and identification of potential global opportunities.
- Undertake appropriate national/international travel as required to fulfil the role.
The package includes flexible working, pension, private healthcare, £5,600 PA car allowance, bonus on top of a basic of £40,000 – £55,000, be part of a growing team that has good career progression prospects, job security and stability.
Apply today for a video interview with the client.13420