Do you have knowledge of unmanned aircraft system (UAS) regulatory framework development and operational workflow?
Do you have experience of providing management within an organisation involved within unmanned aircraft systems (UAS)?
A pioneer in the development of UAV’s Drones and unmanned vehicles has a requirement for an Operations Manager that is Keen to get involved in all aspects of managing and leading a series of flight and field trials involving unmanned systems in Bedford.
In this role you will support the Operations Director in managing complex projects through to successful conclusion.
- Regulatory framework liaison and safety case development.
- Trials management.
- Project management.
- Development, implementation and continuous improvement of internal training systems.
- Support bid activities from initiation, preparation to submission.
- Provide technical advice on tactical employment, regulation & safety.
- Build strategic relationships.
- Cooperative teamwork across all disciplines.
- Support sales and marketing activities.
- General tasks related to business delivery
In this role you will enjoy a variety of tasks at both head office and in the field and be part of a growing team that is at the forefront of technology and make a difference to the success of the company and gain the benefits of joining at the early stages of rapid growth.
Salary £45,000 – £54,000 plus an excellent corporate benefits package.
For a detailed job description, or to find out more and to apply please send your CV today.10092