An independent legal support and technology service provider that supports law firms, corporate entities and government bodies throughout the UK and Europe through the provision of bespoke eDisclosure, digital forensics and legal solutions as a vacancy in their Manchester office that has a happy and productive environment and you will work from home most of the time
We are looking for a talented individual with relevant industry experience to join their fast-growing and innovative eDiscovery and digital forensics practice as a Senior Consultant.
Your key role and responsibilities include:
Digital Services consultancy and project management
- Full oversight of small to medium projects, and workstream lead on larger projects across the entire spectrum of the EDRM from identification through to presentation including trial support and managed review
- Involvement in full end-to-end eDiscovery including scoping, identification and collection, data processing, review, manage review management, and production
- Managing a team of consultants and analysts
- Providing training sessions and eDiscovery advice to clients
- Project management including quotations, cost control, monthly invoicing and regularly keeping our clients up to date on their projects
- Liaising with, and managing third-party suppliers as necessary
- Business and brand development
- Develop relationships with our clients whilst delivering successfully on digital services projects
- Staying up to date with developments within the eDisclosure industry, attending industry events and disseminating knowledge through a variety of channels to our clients and prospective clients
- Contribution in proposals, RfI/P/Q, and quotations
- Deliver presentations to existing and prospective clients to demonstrate our services
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in the eDiscovery and digital forensics industry
- As our clients are some of the brightest people around (lawyers), you will need to be able to communicate confidently in both the written and verbal forms, with the ability to draft clear and concise client reports and project status updates.
- High level of general computer literacy (Windows, Microsoft Office).
- Strong project management, time management and organisational skills
- A working knowledge of one or more industry standard tools including review software (Relativity, Ringtail), data processing tools (LAW, NUIX) and forensic tools (Cellebrite, FTK, EnCase)
- A degree awarded by an institution or department with excellent industry standing. A computer science or digital forensics degree is preferred but we will accept other STEM degrees.
- Relativity’s RSA qualification
- Additional technical skills including networking, databases and working with the Command Line.
- Familiarity with programming or scripting skills including SQL, Java, .NET, and an understanding of Regular Expressions.
- Experience with non-Windows Operating systems.
- A thorough understanding of the ACPO guidelines
The ideal candidate will:
- Be an effective team leader who can be relied on and trusted to ensure tasks are completed on time, issuing clear instructions, cooperate as a unit, and build solid relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Be enthusiastic and committed to developing their knowledge of the industry through self-learning and by capitalising on all opportunities presented for professional development.
- Can take direction and work to tight deadlines alongside a team of high achieving individuals.
- Be motivated by producing excellent work reflective of attention to detail and innovative approaches to problem-solving.