Salary£30,000 - £50,000
One of the UK’s leading and fastest growing digital forensic service providers are recruiting for an experienced Cell Site Analyst to conduct analysis both on-site and based on supplied data. In this role you will produce reports and witness statements and present evidence at court when required.
As a service provider you will provide services to both prosecution and defence.
- Using Cell Site Analysis to assess possible locations of mobile telephones at specified times by:
- Analysis of Call Detail Records and production of preliminary reports
- Obtaining and analysing network readings on GSM & 3G networks
- Presentation of findings within the UK Court System
- Producing high quality, clear and accurate reports/ statements, data and map exhibits
- Presentation of evidence including at briefings and oral testimony at court
- Examining prosecution/ defence reports and commenting on their accuracy, relevance, meaning and evidential value
- Having a significant input into determining the scope of the analysis and preparing the commercial proposal
- Providing an impartial and independent expert consultation service on the use of telecommunication data in evidence
- A degree level education in a relevant subject
- Experience/ training in research and/ or analytical processes
- Experience of surveying and analysing data from radio networks
- A knowledge of the different call detail records provided by the telecommunication industry
- A knowledge of radio propagation/ planning methodologies
- A knowledge of LTE technologies
- Knowledge of the duties of an expert witness
- Court procedure, disclosure requirements and maintaining evidential continuity and integrity
- Articulate and able to discuss and debate complex issues in a clear, unbiased, manner
- A good understanding of UK legislation and investigative techniques associated with digital evidence
- Production and presentation of reports and statements with a sound basis to an evidential standard
- Experience or Training within the Forensic Science Industry
- Direct court experience
- Experience of analysing mobile phones (handset and SIM cards)
In return you can expect a salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience) a good benefits package and to work in a dynamic team with some of the best in the industry.
Please apply online for client details and to start your application.
Specialist Solutions UK is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Specialist Solutions UK is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Specialist Solutions UK is an independent company and part of the Cloud Nine Group