Do you have experience of using MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow?
Do you have Aerospace Systems Modelling experience?
Can you also code in C++?
If so, put your career on fast track with the Systems Modelling & Simulation Engineer role with a defence contractor based near Milton Keynes and work in a fast-paced prototyping/demonstration environment and be constantly challenged to stretch and expand your skills into new areas.
A major part of the job is system and subsystem requirements analysis, for the purpose of definition and architecting; model development, integration, verification, and validation using MATLAB, Simulink and related tools. You will also perform the autocoding of Simulink models in C/C++ and play a key role in the assessment of third-party work; and the development and maintenance of standard processes within the project lifecycle.
You will negotiate a salary of £40,000-£60,000 depending on how many boxes your experience ticks!
- Simulink model development, integration and testing of aircraft and aerospace systems
- Simulation development, testing and application with results analysis to provide an understanding of the component models and their interactions
- Model development for integration into Distributed Simulations, testing in Distributed Simulation Environments
- Collaborative working with team members and suppliers in the definition and testing of complex system emulations
- Investigation of modelling and simulation tools to meet new customer requirements, and subsequent development of applications for delivery to the end user
- Verification and Validation of models/simulations
- Delivery, reporting and presentation of technical and experimental work, and provision of documentation (ICDs, User Guides, Delivery Notes) for models, simulations and applications.
- Investigative and analytical functions
- Process development and maintenance
- Configuration management
To have your application taken seriously your CV must demonstrate the essential skills:
- Aerospace Systems Modelling experience
- MATLAB, Simulink and Stateflow
- Systems engineering lifecycle including:
- Systems design and requirements capture
- Testing, verification and validation
- Process development and documentation
- To have or be able to attain UK Security Clearance
To move to the top of the list your CV will demonstrate:
- 5 years’ practical Simulink experience
- Matlab Coder, Simulink Coder
- Other programming languages (C / Python / Java)
- Distributed Simulation Experience (DIS, HLA)
- GUI development
- Military, avionics & sensors
- Batchelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
- Software Configuration Management
- Git, SVN
A wealth of benefits is also on offer as well as further professional development and career progression.
To apply, request further information or arrange a chat to ask questions prior an official application please send your latest CV first now.
Rice is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.6523